Shopping for a birthday gift last week I came accross the Fujiflim X10 which had been reduced.I’ve been looking for a compact camere for as long as I can remember. What made me lose sleep over this camera is that it’s only function is MANUAL.
Why just Manual function?
We all know that I am a control freak so the manual function is great for me. Without all the other shooting modes, you then have more space for other things.
- 12MP 2/3 EXR CMOS sensor
- 28-112mm equivalent F2.0-F2.8 lens
- Optical viewfinder
- Manual control
- Raw shooting
- Continuous shooting up to 7fps at full resolution
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- On-sensor phase detection autofocus
- Full HD 1080/60fps movie records
- Socket for electronic remote release/stereo microphone
Which would you go for?